Wednesday, November 20, 2013

28 weeks...ish

I'm late.

Brian and I were busy putting a puzzle together on Sunday and I totally forgot to do our photo.

Then Monday was busy. I went to the chiropractor to try to help the pain in my hip. Tuesday I just forgot and I was super tired.

I still didn't do the board, but I did take a picture this morning!

I got a call on Monday that I failed my 1st gestational diabetes test. So, I have to go on Friday for the 3 hour test. I'm really not looking forward to it because Brian has to work and I'll be going by myself :/

I also found out that I'm iron deficient. I now have to take iron pills 2x a day. Hopefully it'll help with my lack of energy.

Anyway...I feel like my belly is really starting to get large! Addison is just growing like crazy!


                          Here's me this week....                                                   Here's last week...

Starting to get more and more rounded!!!

And freaking out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment