Sunday, July 14, 2013

10 Weeks!

Today is 10 weeks! We've made it to the double digits!

This week we scheduled the Down syndrome testing (or maybe it was last week...) for August 2nd. Forgive my baby brain. I can't wait to see the baby again! I hope everything is going well inside this tummy of mine.

This week I've been craving nectarines and chocolate milk. Not both at the same time, though.

I want to do a comparison of this week and last week's belly. I already posted the 1st one.



I think it's slightly bigger! I hope because of the babe, not because of eating habits! I've been more conscience of eating healthy this week. 

My clothing are certainly getting tighter. I keep reading and I've heard that 16 weeks is the magic number for needing maternity clothes, but I don't think I'm going to make it until then! 

My mom is coming in August and we are going to go clothes shopping then. I'm not sure I can last 4 more weeks...but we shall see! I'm digging through the closet to make it last!

No comments:

Post a Comment