Sunday, July 28, 2013

12 weeks!

I'm really anxious for this Friday! We have our next ultrasound to check for down syndrome. I'm hoping and praying that everything goes well.

I'm still a bit fatigued, but it's getting better. The most annoying thing this week is that I've bought nectarines several times this week, and people at the grocery store don't know how to pack them up! So my craving for nectarines has not been satisfied this week! I guess if that's my biggest annoyance, I'm doing pretty well :)

So, at 12 weeks they say you might start "showing". I still don't think I look pregnant, but I can see some changes happening. I think I just look chubby at this point, but I guess that's the price you have to pay to get to the bump!

This week I'm going to compare this weeks to the first week....which was 8 weeks I think...so about a month has passed!



Not a huge change, but I think it's getting a little more rounded! It probably doesn't help that my tummy wasn't exactly it the best of shape when our journey started....but we can't worry about that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment