Friday, August 2, 2013

Down Syndrome Ultra Sound

The ultra sound went great! They said the baby looks great and is right on target! We are just waiting on the blood tests to come back. I couldn't bring myself to prick myself...

I'm just super excited that the baby is growing and well! We even got to hear the heart beat today :)

Here he or she is...!



I had no idea that we were going to get treated to seeing our baby in 3D! It was sooo cool! He/she wasn't cooperating to capture its little face though...little babe was hiding behind its arm. 

It was still super cool to see the little heart beating and little babe squirming around! Although at one point he/she wasn't cooperating. I had to lay on my side for a bit get him to move! Luckily we got things all worked out :) 

I can't wait for our next ultra sound at 20 weeks! We'll find out if we are having a boy or a girl! The hubs and I both are leaning towards a boy...but we will take healthy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment