Sunday, August 25, 2013

16 weeks!

It was a busy weekend here! My dad and step mom came to visit. We visited a few museums and enjoyed each others company.

I found out, not this week, but last week, that our Down Syndrome blood work was all within normal limits. Phew!

We had a doctors appointment this past Friday. Dad and Cindy were about to come and they heard the heart beat too! It was about 160 beats per minute. I just think it's the coolest thing to hear the heartbeat, and it's reassuring too! We had some more blood work done to scan for other complications like spina bifida. The doctor said that no news is good news, so I hope not to get a phone call!

We also set our appointment for our 20 weeks ultrasound! We get to see (hopefully) if the baby is a boy or a girl on September 20th! We can't wait!

Onto the bump!

                           Here's this weeks photo!                                                 ...and last weeks...


I think I'm looking a little more rounded and not so much pudgy! I'll take it! The doctor also measured my bump and said I was right on track with the size!


I'm heading back to work tomorrow...hopefully I'll have the energy to keep going all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment