Sunday, August 18, 2013

15 weeks!

15 weeks...that feels a lot closer to 20 weeks....which is when we find out what we are having!!! I can't wait!

We have some more blood tests this Friday, but I'm hoping to hear the heart beat during our visit. It was super cool to hear it the last time! My dad and stepmom will be in town, so I'm hoping they will be able to hear it too.

The visit with my mom was wonderful and too short! We had a blast together! I wish we lived closer especially since this is her first grand baby!

On another note...I feel like I'm gaining too much weight too fast. My guess is that I've probably gain 3-5 pounds more than I should have at this point. I keep telling myself that prepregnancy I always gained weight in the summer. So, I'm hoping going to back to work and keeping busy will slow down the weight gain a little bit.

Speaking to the above, I think this is why my belly is probably looking a little bigger than it should right now...but oh well. I'm not going to fret over it too much. I have two photos this week...I changed it up a little.

Before you look....don't judge that I put the wrong fruit comparison on there...it should be an orange....we already did the peach...seriously! Baby brain is getting the best of me!

Which one do you like better?

The usual way...or...

Wow! Does it look big! 

On another note...I wish regular jeans were like maternity jeans....soooo comfortable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment