Sunday, August 11, 2013

2nd Trimester!

We've made it to the safe zone!! 14 weeks!! 2nd Trimester!!! Woooo!!

My mom is here for the week, and I couldn't be happier about it! We are going to start cleaning out what will be the baby's room and go shopping for some maternity clothes.

I probably could have made it a few more weeks in regular clothes, but I haven't been eating that great so things are a little more snug. I'm going to push myself for the next 2 weeks to eat better before I go see the doc again.

Anyway, here's this weeks photo! And for funzies...I'll do a comparison.

I took this weeks photo right after dinner...so this might be a bit exaggerated...

I don't look quite as fat....

A special thanks goes to my mom who took this weeks picture! 




1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Glad your mom is there. I do that maternity shopping thing with my daughters in law. I take them to Motherhood. I didn't with Brooke because she seemed so uncomfortable with it. I just got her a large gift card to Target. Enjoy the experience! Joy for a boy! :0)

    ReplyDelete