Monday, September 9, 2013

18 weeks

I'm late again.

Forgive me!

Brian was working all weekend so I couldn't take the picture yesterday. I told myself I would do it today after work, but I went for a walk with my friend and knew I wouldn't be looking too good ;) I had Maria take a picture of me before our walk.

Since I didn't do a board this week this is what's going on with the baby this week:
*Baby is the size of a sweet potato
*It's about 5.6 inches long and 6.7 ounces

                                  Here's this week.....                                       Here's last week....

I don't think there's a lot of change going on....I think now that I'm more active at work I'm not packing on the pounds like I was! I'm getting some people saying that I don't look pregnant and some saying "ooooh! look at your bump!" So, I'm not sure which to believe! 

11 more days until we (hopefully) find out if baby is a boy or a girl!!!

One more funzies...

9 weeks vs. 18 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment