Sunday, September 22, 2013

20 Weeks!

It's a girl!

We were both quite shocked. We had it in our minds that it was going to be a boy. She will be loved just the same, though :)

Last night we bought a pack n' play, high chair, stroller, swing, and a monitor. Babies 'R Us had a coupon for 20% off...so we couldn't resist! We went with a turquoise color scheme. I know it's not a girly color, but neither of us like the whole pink thing. We can always accent with girly colors! Plus, if we have another baby in the future, we thought turquoise was a gender neutral color.

Anyway...baby is about the size of a banana! I can't believe how big she is already! The first 20 weeks went fast, and I'm sure the next 20 weeks are going to go fast!

The ultrasound went great! She looks like she growing just fine!

I still don't think I look like my bump has grown much, but I'm sure it will start popping out more soon!


Brian is still working like crazy...so don't mind my crappy picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment