Sunday, September 15, 2013

19 Weeks!

We find out Friday if the baby is a boy or a girl!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Can you tell how excited I am???

I hope the baby cooperates!

My bestie is having a girl! I'm super happy for her and her hubs!

Speaking of hubbies...mine has been working for 2 weeks straight. Poor guy! So I had to get inventive about how I was going to take this weeks picture. I put at tv tray on top of our dining room table. It worked! Brian takes better pictures, but I don't want to bother him with taking a picture when he gets home.

A few people have asked me about cravings. I haven't had any specific cravings, but I keep going back to buffalo...anything really! Right now I have some buffalo chicken in the crock pot for lunch this week. It smells sooooo good! I want to eat it right now!!!

I've finally realized that what I thought was the baby moving was really the baby! I think I actually started to feel the baby around 16 weeks, which is a little early for first time moms. I specifically remember being in a meeting teacher work week and feeling the baby kick! It's so neat!

Anyway, picture time!


Here's this week......                                                  Here was last week.....

I still don't feel like I look "really pregnant". I think in the next few weeks I'll pop out more....I hope! 

What's your guess? Is Baby Wilson a boy or a girl??


No comments:

Post a Comment