Sunday, December 8, 2013

30ish & 31 weeks

 Life is getting busy!

I guess we better get use to it :)

We went up to Jersey for Thanksgiving and we had our baby shower while we were up there. It was beautiful! My family had it at Olive Garden for us- can I say spoiled?! Really! They went way above and beyond!

This weekend, while Brian has been working his tail off, I've been working in Addison's room. I've been going through her gifts. Mainly, I wanted to start getting the clothes organized. She has more clothes than I do!

Her room is still a mess, but maybe next weekend I'll have it mostly together....maybe....lol

We started our child birthing classes this week. We have 3 more to go. I'm not completely terrified yet...but there are 3 more sessions to go!

Oh! I forgot! While we were up in NJ we had a 3D/4D ultrasound. It was SO COOL! It was really special to have most of my immediate family there to see her dancing around in my belly :)

This was one of the best pictures

I think we all have agreed that she has Brian's nose :) It's such a cute one too :)

The coolest thing for me was being able to see what I've been feeling in my belly. She's starting to run out of room in there, but she's still rolling around! 

I've babbled enough today! 

Here's the photos from last week & this week. 


 
This one was really 4 days ago...30 and 1/2 weeks...



Finally one on time! 31 weeks...

I really think those tight shirts make my bump look bigger! I look bigger in the picture from 4 days ago! Oh well...I'm surely not shrinking! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment