Monday, December 23, 2013

33 Weeks- Merry Christmas!

It's almost Christmas!

Brian and I were trying to get into the Christmas spirit this year...we were struggling a bit. Brian has been so busy this year that we haven't had a lot of time to do Christmas stuff. I finally convinced him to bring the tree down from the attic. I didn't put all the stuff I normally put on there, but we at least have a tree now!

I went to the doctors from my 33 week check up. I also had an ultrasound to check her heart. They didn't get good images when we had her 20 week anatomy scan. All is well with her heart! We also found out that she is going to take after her mom & dad's long legs! She's in the 80th percentile for the length of her legs and arms! I wonder how tall she'll be when she grows up...

Here's a picture we got from the ultrasound today.


I still think she's going to have her daddy's nose :)

Here's my bump picture for this week! I did it by myself...so it didn't turn out that great...


Here's another somewhat cool picture I tried...


Merry Christmas! I hope you have many blessings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment