Tuesday, December 31, 2013

34 Weeks

We're getting closer!

I've been busy trying to get things ready for Addison's arrival! I still have quite a few things to do...but I guess we get done what can get done!

We have a doctors appointment on Friday. I think after this one I'll have to start going every week until she's born. I'm hoping they'll have some late afternoon appointments so I don't have to take any more days off from work.

One of the things that I've done was put the swing together. I can't wait to put her in it :)


Today I'm going to try to put the pack n' play together. I might also try to finish cleaning the car so we can install the car seat and put the window shades up. 

There's so much to do!!!! So little time!!!! 

Of course Brian has been working like crazy again. He's going to have to have off this coming Sunday though because we are getting our maternity pictures done! Hopefully I don't look like a beached whale lol 

Anyway...here's the picture from 34 weeks...I was lazy and didn't do a board this week. 


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment